Now Selling Developer Direct! Move in Fall 2017!
You’ll come for the drive, but the homes will make you want to stay. Located in High River’s newest Master Planned community of Montrose, The Villas on Monteith offer a freshly designed living environment with proximity to schools, parks, and pathways. The modern, open concept layout featuring three bedrooms, three bathrooms, appliance package, and garage with oversized door is the perfect layout for families of all ages!
The Villas on Monteith is sited on Monteith Drive, across from Sheppard Family Park and 2 blocks from shopping and services. Phase 1 & 2 are completely sold out. Phase 3 is now available for sale and consists of 25 new units offering the best price value in Montrose. Drive over and see it for yourself at 351 Monteith Drive, High River, AB
Home Construction Highpoints
The Murals Phase 3 is now available for with occupancy starting in September 2017 features spacious, 3-bedroom, 2-storey attached homes with many orientation choices.
- Currently 14 units are selling with prices starting at $284,900 plus GST, with quick possessions within 60-90 days of purchase.
- Modern open-concept, professionally-designed with 3 choices of interior-design color pallet
- 1320 sq. ft., 3-bedroom (4-bedroom option), 2.5 bathrooms & appliance package
- Separate Titles for each lot, pet friendly neighborhood
- Energy efficient features such as tank-less hot water heater, high-efficiency furnace (97 per cent) and the latest standards for the Alberta Energy Code for Buildings introduced in Alberta November 1, 2016.
- Fine architectural additions lend elegance and style to provide a quality of home living.
Why buy now at the Villas on Monteith in High River? Here are just a few reasons…
- Prices and interest rates are low but are both bound to increase
- New Energy Building Code— The Villas on Monteith are some of the most energy efficient homes that have ever been built
- Peace of mind with brand new home with Full Five-Year Home Warranty
- Developer Direct—buy without the added cost of the middle man or retail pricing
Discover your new life in High River
- Lifestyle, work, play, community all in perfect financial balance
- High River has the best of both worlds – close to big city amenities while living in a slower-paced and quieter community. Less driving more walking & healthier living.
- As part of its continuing post-flood revitalization efforts, High River as taken the opportunity to redesign its community to bring about an enhanced lifestyle, and a foundation suitable for future growth and sustainability.
- The Villas on Monteith is helping residents spend more time doing what they love.
- In addition to the new downtown, more than $200 million has been invested in flood mitigation to protect new and existing residents and businesses, making High River one of the most well-protected communities in Canada from flooding.
- In the years since the Alberta floods, High River has utilized a ‘build it back better’ mentality and made several innovative improvements. These include wide, pedestrian-friendly sidewalks, naturalized parks and green spaces and incorporating flood mitigation into existing pedestrian and cycling pathway systems for beautification and functionality.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP!
- Come and pick your home site now before they are all gone!
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 587-432-1351 or 403-269-1161
- Check out our web site thevillasonmonteith.ca
- Securing a mortgage with our partner banks is made easier with The Villas on Monteith low utility costs, low taxes & low maintenance with highest quality construction meeting the New 2017 Model National Energy Codes.